[Coco] Question about DriveWire 4 and MESS

Rick Taylor coder32768 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:37:10 EST 2011

Ok, I can also boot to Ubuntu on that machine :-) I'll give that a try.

Yes, I am also trying DriveWire 3. Basically I have a CoCo that I want
to copy floppies from, and then use an emulator to access those disks
instead of actual Tandy hardware. I was going for DW4 because it looks
like I could, under OS-9, dsave the contents of floppies directly to a
windows share and get them out of the OS-9 format entirely and
accessible to other programs. Getting the files on to a Linux drive
would work out fine as well.

Thanks for the help!