[Coco] Diskettes

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:44:46 EDT 2011

Steve,

research suggests that the disks would be compatible with an 80 track DSDD
drive, or 40 track DSDD, but would need to be bulk erased to be useful.

If there's software on those disks, you'd need a PC with 1.2MB drive and
software to read the disks, or a Coco and relavent programming experience to
extract the data from the disks.

my $0.02

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia