[Coco] VCF Southwest

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Mon Jun 27 10:11:15 EDT 2011

Sean,

Thanks for responding to the thread appropriately, when everyone else seemed to veer it off into a totally unrelated direction (thanks to Gene Heskett).

It would be nice to get some additional CoCo representation at the VCF southwest.  I'll have to contact John Mark who did a great presentation at the show you just mentioned.

Thanks again.

On Jun 25, 2011, at 3:29 AM, Sean wrote:

> The Glenside guys have gone to their Midwest event in the past,
> they're even mentioned on the webpage:
>
> http://vcfmw.org/
>
> Met some of the guys from this group in March at the Midwest Gaming
> Classic.  They had some amazing systems set up.  I'd never seen an
> Apple II with the gigantic hard drive option before, it was huge (and
> 10 meg!)
>

> On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:09 PM, Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com> wrote:
>> I'm thinking of going to this event... anybody else nearby game on coming and sharing a booth with me?
>>
>> http://mit-a.com/VCF2.shtml
>> --
>> Boisy G. Pitre
>> http://www.tee-boy.com/