[Coco] CoCo3.com Announcement

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jun 26 16:13:28 EDT 2011

On Sunday, June 26, 2011 04:10:40 PM Allen Huffman did opine:

> On Jun 26, 2011, at 2:02 PM, Mark Ormond wrote:
> > Does anybody know the status of gimechip.com?
> >
> > The domain is now just going to a park page.
>
> I was providing hosting for gimechip.com, so it appears his domain has
> expired and is no longer pointing to my server. A backdoor way to get
> to the old pages is here:
>
> http://atthefaire.ws/~gimechip/
>
> 		-- Allen

The images do not load, do the links need repaired because coco3.com cannot
be found?

Also FF5 shows it all against a nearly blindingly bright magenta
background, but that may be a FF5 foible that goes away when the images are
loaded.  I have seen it for a second or so on several web pages as they
loaded.