[Coco] os-9

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Sun Jun 26 12:35:55 EDT 2011

I thought that backup would only do single sided/35 tracks.
Nitros is double sided 40 tracks.

I hooked up a OLD, 5.25" Full height world storage technology to my sons computer today. (Mine is sadly lacking and floppy controller.)
And used the Coco Floppy disk utility to write out the images.

This is working just fine, but I can't seem to boot nitros on a coco2 over drivewire. I'm trying to use the image named.

nos96809l1v030209coco2_dw3.dsk

It's starts to boot with the Nitros9 Boot message, and never gets any farther. I can load all the hbdos games I want just fine, so I don't think it's the cable.

Later,
dabone