[Coco] Need help using ram drive as default drive

Vanderberg Family vanderfamily at peoplepc.com
Wed Jun 22 22:26:06 EDT 2011

yes, full SYS and partial CMDS on ram drive (I don't include cmds loaded via shell and utilpak1)

however, the problem isn't that it doesn't see SYS on ram drive, rather that I cannot seem to boot if the ram drive is the default drive.  The issue with errmswg & helpmsg is that they are hard-coded to be on default drive and that IS appropriate.  Just need to manage to boot with ram drive as default.  The rest should follow.

Thanks,
Ed