[Coco] Apple 2 Plus

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jun 22 15:15:33 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 03:12:10 PM Mike Rowen did opine:

> I picked up a 48k Apple ][ e (1984) with an apple disk and apple monitor
> on eBay for ~$40.00 last fall. It came with several dozen disks. Yours
> being an earlier model might fetch a decent amount if it is working. My
> advice is price it to sell and see what happens. We routinely see mega
> bargains as well as crazy sales of things. Nostalgia can drive things
> way up, which is great for sellers! If you get it working, I would play
> up it's history in your eBay description. You can still get DOS for
> these systems. Let me know if you're interested in links. Good luck
> with restoring it!
>
> Cheers,
> -Mike

Thanks Mike.

I guess I could start with some fresh tarnex & clean the proms for
starters.  Or just put it up & see what falls out.  And yes, send the links
privately.  Remove the [coco] from the subject line so it sorts to the
inbox.

Thanks again.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)