[Coco] High Resolution joystick in Color BASIC?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:55:41 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Tom wrote:

Is there a way to use the Tandy Hi-Res joystick in BASIC programs? I have
> used it in OS-9, but would like to have it available in Color BASIC too....

You will have to make use of a machine language driver to be able to read
the joystick interface. I think at one time The Rainbow published an article
on such use, perhaps someone else on the list will have more insight on
this.

-- RP