[Coco] It's time for another CoCoCoCo

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:01:38 EDT 2011

We have to schedule the conferences to try and fit the most
participants as possible.  It is impossible to accommodate everyone.
However, the recordings are available online.  If you (or anyone) have
questions, comments, or topics for the group, email them to me and I
will relay them for you during the conference...at least you will be
able to hear what was said in response after the fact.
-Aaron