[Coco] It's time for another CoCoCoCo

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:33:57 EDT 2011

Yes, if you have attended a previous conference, just open skype and
you will get a call from the us.  I usually start adding people about
5 minutes early.  If you show up late and I don't notice, you can call
'spogbiper' or find me in the coco IRC chat:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=coco_chat

-Aaron