[Coco] Convert RGB to euro conector

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:16:29 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have been having the schematics online. It's in Dutch, and my plan was to
translate it and put it on a webpage. I can still do the translations in any
case if you or anyone is interested.

http://www.steeman.dk/CoCoManuals/VideoMod_(KoenVaartjes).pdf

I will also forward the original message I had posted on the list back
then.

Cheers,
Fedor