[Coco] Remembering the Deluxe Color Computer....

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 18 23:18:41 EDT 2011

I seem to recall that there was also a mention in that manual that implied
there was some sort of enhanced editing of Basic programs (a screen editor?)
in the Deluxe CoCo, as well.

>From the (rather tiny) picture that appeared in one of the catalogs, I'd
guess that the Deluxe CoCo was pretty indistinguishable in appearance, at
least from the front, from a CoCo 3.  Not counting some sort of nameplate
difference, one would imagine.

Art