[Coco] Remembering the Deluxe Color Computer....

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Jun 18 20:03:39 EDT 2011

You got to see one, Steve? I remember the mysterious coco keyboards for sell and also the references in the coco manual to being able to enter command in lowercase. Much like The Last Ninja, this bit of documented mysterware renains completely lost to us.

I am glad we got the coco 3 instead, but what year was the deluxe supposed to have happened?

Did you ever get to visit Tandy Towers?
-
Allen Huffman • PO Box 22031 • Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my iPhone 3GS