[Coco] ansifront src

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Jun 18 15:25:04 EDT 2011

On Saturday, June 18, 2011 03:16:45 PM Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

> Hi,
>
> YES, BUT that code would have been coded with a compiler that DID DO THE
> CHECKING.
>
> It's not the same at all!
>
> Writing code with OS-9 "C" will OFTEN produce code that WILL NOT COMPILE
> with a real ANSI compiler!
>
> Like this FREE one:
>
> http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=130&sid=0f36add4f4ee4ec04
> 6339c8bb646c857#p130
>
> But you did not answer the question:
> >> Did either of you get a message from another person who said "I also
> >> have Ansifront source, 013 is the latest I believe."?
>
> SHF

I saw the message, but did not originate it.  I seemed to have made an
invalid assumption, which was that if the poster had it, it probably would
have been forwarded by now since I recall that Vaughn said in a forwarded
message about a week ago (approximately) that he should have posted it at
the time, didn't know why not, but that he no longer had it.

That would tend to tell me that making it available, if the person who
posted saying he had it actually has it, would be fine with Vaughn.  So I
am waiting to see it appear as are several others I'm sure.

Hint hint...

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay there.