[Coco] Convert RGB to euro conector

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:01:54 EDT 2011

A few years ago I made some pictures of it and posted these on coco3.com for
people to help me find out how to fix it.
Unfortunately, coco3.com was hacked back then and all data was erased.
Some time later, I found the actual schematics and scanned these in at some
stage. I believe I even made them public somewhere, because I vaguely
remember CoCo-people commenting on it.
It was neat in that there is a switch at the back with which you can turn
colour on or off. So you would either get full colour or gray scale.

Anyways, I will have to do some digging for either the files or the actual
papers. Perhaps I will need to make some pictures. It may take some time for
me to find time for this, and then I will get back to you.

Do mind that this was done for a PAL system, but I reckon that shouldn't too
much of a difficulty to overcome.

Cheers,
Fedor