[Coco] The CoCco Community

Thu Jun 16 16:00:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

While not listing ALL projects, and remember, most projects are not
announced until they are completed, I have several on the CoCo Forums.

http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

There is even a hardware version of a CoCo being developed, but it's main
discussion is on:

Other projects have WebPages (Find them if you can), file sets with a
incomplete project which still is useful and traces of others.

In one place, sorry. But the CoCo Forums appear to be collecting many.

Please join even if you do not plan to post, we have just reached Fifty (50)
members and as the numbers increase so will the posts.

I login to allow "View unread posts | View new posts" to work.

SHF

"O. Alan Jones" <oalanjones-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote
in message news:4DF6B8F3.7040109 at gmail.com...