[Coco] Convert RGB to euro conector

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:15:10 EDT 2011

That looks cool. I know those "euroconnectors" very well, but I am used
these being called scart cables, and they were being used for many video
systems in the nineties and early naughties anyways. BTW they are a real
pain in the ass.

I also have one CoCo2 that has been hacked by the previous owner so it would
feed video out of a composite cable. That worked really well, but it was not
very sturdy and a bumpy ride now caused it to not output any video
whatsoever from anywhere.

/Fedor