[Coco] Drive Paks are coming

operator at coco3.com operator at coco3.com
Tue Jun 14 11:51:12 EDT 2011

> I would really love to get one of the drive packs.  I would be happy to
> pay right away and am willing to wait while the pack is being made.
>
> That would help make up for the cancelled orders wouldn't it?  Please let
> me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Randy

Randy, you can reserved a *guaranteed* Drive Pak for $89 but with the
understanding that I'm currently behind on the orders.  I took the ad off
the site because of a few complaints, but I won't turn down an order for a
pak. This means you're ordering me to build you one, and I guarantee to do
just that.

payment at coco3.com  PayPal

Thanks a million for the support,
Roger Taylor