[Coco] CoCo DICTATOR position Vacant!

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Jun 13 19:40:46 EDT 2011

Just remember that the Dictator Mussolini did make the trains run on
time to the delight of the people.  But it did not long for them to turn
on him and was summarily executed and hung upside down at a gas station
for public viewing.

Considering how little it takes for some in the CoCo community to get
riled, I would think twice before becomming a Dictator over them.

Steve