[Coco] Drive Paks are coming

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Jun 13 18:21:55 EDT 2011

  > What I plan to do is stop producing hardware items and go back to software
  > only in the future once these orders are wrapped up.  I have plans to
  > produce a lot of stuff designed to run from the Drive Pak and SuperIDE pak
  > which means up to 2GB apps/games for the DP, so hang in there... the wait
  > will be worth it!

  Hi there,

  Am I reading this correctly, that after you ship the already placed orders
  there will be no more Drive Paks made?  I was hoping to get one...

  ~brian

  Same here, I was just waiting to get over my own rough times.

  If I need to reprioritize, let me know.  I have not had time or space to set up a hardware CoCo in years and don't see it in the near future, but if now is the last time to collect the goodies, where do I get all over it.

  Bruce W.