[Coco] [Color Computer] Help for a CoCoNut

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 01:38:09 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Roger sent me an email earlier today - times are pretty tough for him right
now. While I'm not sure about the particulars, I do know he's having
problems like so many other Americans right now. He's in the process of
moving and currently has no internet service.

He's running behind on DrivePak orders, but is getting ready to make another
shipment. From his email, I gather that he's not going to be doing any CoCo
hardware for a while once these last orders are filled. He WILL be working
on software and will not be leaving the CoCo community.

He's asked me to let everyone know that in order to finish the last orders,
he's considering selling coco3.com - he asked me if I was interested; I'm
certainly in no position to make a reasonable offer.
What I am doing is making a donation - coco3.com is a fantastic resource for
CoCoNuts and I'd hate to see it go away. I've also offered to help by
assembling, testing and shipping the DrivePak. I doubt he'll accept, but,
the offer stands, nonetheless.

If anyone is interested in buying coco3.com, let me know and I'll get the
message to Roger, or you can contact him directly. His only internet access
right now is at the library, so it may take a day or so for him to get back
to you.

Brian

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...