[Coco] CoCo DICTATOR position Vacant!

Robert Layten rlayten at mymail.lccc.edu
Sat Jun 11 19:59:34 EDT 2011

Ok, this enough to pull me from lurking.  Just what do you propose you
would do as dictator?  Develop and market a new COCO with accessories
and software to go with it?

On Saturday, June 11, 2011, Stephen H. Fischer <SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Twenty (20) years ago I saw a problem in that TANDY had vacated the CoCo DICTATOR position with no successor.
>
> The more that I have gotten back into thinking about the CoCo, reading messages and doing things I see that we have suffered greatly and the lack of a strong DICTATOR is a major reason.
>
> Like any DICTATOR I would rule with a IRON hand, blood will be spilled and I may be quickly murdered.
>
> For me to assume this role it would take a huge outpouring of support and willingness to follow my orders.
>
> A simple "YES" sent to:
>
> mailto:a_nani_mouse at mindspring.com
>
> in sufficient numbers will suffice.
>
> No, I will not announce my decisions in advance and if they are not followed things will not get better.
>
> SHF

*Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you
do criticize them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.*