[Coco] Drive Paks are coming

operator at coco3.com operator at coco3.com
Sat Jun 11 14:22:15 EDT 2011

Rick, I am moving and also will be coming back via satellite feed instead
of cable... am at the library right now.  I am way behind on the Drive Pak
orders but each is guaranteed to be delivered.  I've been in the CoCo
community for many years and this is the first time ever that I have
failed to deliver something in a timely manner, but I want to reassure you
that the remaining Drive Pak orders (there's about 50 pending) are close
to being delivered.  Many have already been delivered but it's a slower
process than it was in the beginning.

What I plan to do is stop producing hardware items and go back to software
only in the future once these orders are wrapped up.  I have plans to
produce a lot of stuff designed to run from the Drive Pak and SuperIDE pak
which means up to 2GB apps/games for the DP, so hang in there... the wait
will be worth it!