[Coco] [Color Computer] c64 taking making a comback!?

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Jun 9 10:46:17 EDT 2011

I have to agree with a lot of what's been said about this. Expensive PC,
emulators already exist and seems like Vaporware since they aren't even
going to ship that with it if you buy now. This thing seems to have been
dragging along for years.

I never owned a C64, thought the CoCo software was much better looking
along with the power of the CoCo, but I still think it's cool. I wouldn't
mind owning one if it weren't for the price.

I do think it would be cool to see something like this for the CoCo as
well, but in my book, unless the emulator was ROCK solid, it would be hard
for me to justify purchasing one since I have a few really cocos and
several emulators.