[Coco] [Color Computer] c64 taking making a comback!?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:35:04 EDT 2011

I scored a C64-DTV at my local Goodwill for $4, I recognized what it
was on the shelf immediately.
Then I sold it for $50 cash at this year's Midwest Gaming Classic, and
I think the guy that bought it had Jeri sign it with silver sharpie,
since she was attending.

It's definitely the hackability of the device that puts it in demand,
because it sure isn't the game selection on it.