[Coco] A couple of uploads

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jun 6 22:33:38 EDT 2011

First, since it's been a week or so and nobody's broken it, I've
uploaded cprep19b.lzh to maltedmedia and rtsi.  They will appear in
publically-readable directories when they do so :-) and it remains on
http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/cprep19b.lzh

I have also uploaded the newest version of my source control system,
WSC, to http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/wsc06.lzh  This is a bug fix.
Commas in the log-entry line no longer terminate the log entry due to
Bruce Isted's excellent LINPUT subroutine module that was hiding in the
CIS forum files.

Feedback, Shriekback, bug reports are all welcome!

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard