[Coco] BASIC09 GPLOAD clarification?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jun 6 17:14:36 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 11:13:35PM -0500, CoCo Mongrel wrote:
> Thanks Willard, that makes much sense.

You're welcome!

The manual that actually explains how that all works is the Level II
technical reference, in the section on Windows.  It has all the commands
and escape codes and how it all comes together.

And don't be afraid to ask questions about it because, like the GFX2
manual, it is also infamously typo-ridden. :-(

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard