[Coco] Wizard's Castle

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 23:32:11 EDT 2011

Hi, Dean.  I have all the issues through V2N2/3.  It's my guess that they
stopped production at that point.  I'll try to locate these issues over the
next few weeks.  I have all my Coco stuff stored in bins in the basement at
our family cabin.  I have a good inventory of everything, just not a very
good location system.  I hope to rectify that this summer.

-- Steve --