[Coco] Super I/O cartridge

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Jun 2 10:15:35 EDT 2011

I remember you talking about your project many, many months ago and see
you now have a writeup on a website.  Sorry it was abandoned do to a
lack of time.  (I know how that is.)

 From what I understand, there is someone else working on a FDC
emulator.  While not at the level my design (his words), it was a
solution to the problem of dying hardware like floppy drive and disks.

I hope he continues on his design and you bring your project back to
life.  That way at lease one of these three devices will get in the
hands of a CoCo user.

I was going to use your idea of a wave file playback (since I had your
blessing) but the goal now is to keep the project from being weighted
with too many extras.

Steve