[Coco] New thread, cga-rgb->vga convertor GBS-8220

John Kent jekent at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 28 09:57:00 EDT 2011

On 28/07/2011 9:57 PM, Mark Marlette wrote:
> John,
>
> I am currently on Intel cores, all machines are XP Pro. The bigger, the way better! :)
>
> I did find that Quartus 11 will not load / convert the SuperIDE design. Quartus 10.1 spX, no problem. No big deal. Plenty of work around I found.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark
> Cloud-9
I was wondering what you were using it for. I download Quartus 11
tonight and it installed OK but It took an hour or so to install.
I haven't tried opening any old designs with it yet.
I'm wondering what's in the Super IDE that requires the Quartus software.
Did you use a CPLD in the design ?
Rebuilding the project file for VHDL or Verilog is not too hard, but if
you are having difficulty I suspect it's a bit more than that.
Did you use schematic entry ?

John.

--
http://www.johnkent.com.au