[Coco] New thread, cga-rgb->vga convertor GBS-8220

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Jul 27 21:50:50 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, July 27, 2011 09:48:52 PM Mark Marlette did opine:

> Gene,
>
> There is an adjustment pot that will allow your display to be cleaned up
> with Roy's.

Several in fact, BTDT.

> Just not sure which one it is ATM....Roy?
>
> Quartus 11.0 is currently working overtime........ :)

Not here.  It will not install, my libxml2.s0 is missing the gzdirect call
and the installer bails with a lot of whining.  I may yet have to build the
thing myself.

> Regards,
>
> Mark
> Cloud-9

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The meek shall inherit the earth, but *not* its mineral rights.
		-- J.P. Getty