[Coco] New thread, cga-rgb->vga convertor GBS-8220

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 21:34:26 EDT 2011

In a message dated 7/27/2011 6:28:44 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
mmarlette at frontiernet.net  writes:
Gene,

>There is an adjustment pot that will allow your  display to be cleaned up
with Roy's.

>Just not sure which one it is  ATM....Roy?

>Quartus 11.0 is currently working overtime........  :)

>Regards,

>Mark
>Cloud-9

You  can play with the gain control on my converter and eliminate a
lot of the  noise depending on which version you have.  The new
ones I make now use  input filters to capture enough of the noise
without sacrificing sharpness  that the noise can be eliminated
from the image at the proper gain  setting.

I usually end up adjusting converters at the fest to  minimize the
noise in the unique setup of each individual  user.

Roy