[Coco] CF and SD life expectancy

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 27 18:38:34 EDT 2011

On 28/07/2011 12:04 AM, gene heskett wrote:

> An MBA's logic doesn't work anything like common sense Jay, and we both
> know it.

An MBA's logic is to make the numbers against which his/her KPAs are
measured look as good as possible, even to the ultimate detriment of the
company.

This is why, for example, my wife's employer opted not to replace an
in-house lawyer that had moved on, despite the fact that work overflow is
out-sourced to private legal practises at 4 times the equivalent cost of
doing it in-house. Of course, the _salary_ budget looks much better now...

Regards,