[Coco] Coco3.com

Jay Coleman jlc at dalelands.org
Wed Jul 27 01:33:50 EDT 2011

  On 7/25/2011 2:42 PM, john T Chasteen wrote:
> I just went to www.coco3.com and there is MAC computers
>
> What happened about the coco web site?
>
> John

Well, since when I tried, it was telling me all about PHP, I suspect the
owner of the domain name let it drop, and the registrars are doing what
they normally do:  make every penny they can out of goofy psuedo-search
redirects until someone buys the name.  It's our modern domain name
system at work.

Jay