[Coco] I2C - Is it possible?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:35:04 EDT 2011

John,

the MM/1 computer has an I2C port, but to the best of my knowledge no
software was ever produced for it.

Are you aware of anything that uses the 68070 CPU's built-in I2C? It would
be great to be able to use that port to read a clock, since the clock in my
MM/1 has now completely failed.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia