[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:46:52 EDT 2011

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011, gene heskett wrote:

> The menu works, but I don't read chinese, so the only english shown is a
> column of numbers, 1 thru 5.  No clue what they actually control.

I cannot believe they are _still_ shipping them with Chinese as the
default.  If you hunt around in the menu tree, you'll eventually see
"English" as an option and change the display.

Your experience is the same as mine.  I was able to get a stable display
only after configuring the sync combiner.  Your theory about inverted sync
may well be correct.  I went back and read the circuit description of that
4-gate circuit I sent folks.  It's intended to accept + or - sync signals
and force them to -.  That aspect may be what does the trick.

Steve