[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Thu Jul 21 16:30:00 EDT 2011

Can you send me the info on the adapter? I'd like to have that available if I need it. I'm more interested in getting it working than fully understanding it all or messing with the  board. Sounds like few bucks to build the circuit, and might be fun :)

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com