[Coco] I got another coco2 today. A couple of questions.

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Wed Jul 20 12:24:49 EDT 2011

It's a 26-3134a model with a 20261044 motherboard.

It's currently at 16k, with socketed 4416 chips. I have 4464's, so is it just a matter of replacing the chips and then jumpering j6?

Also there is a weird piggy back chip on ic 13 (a 74ls02) that has a jumper wire routed from a eclk test point near the cpu and then it has jumper wires going to the 74ls138 located at ic16. Was this there from the factory?

later,
dabone