[Coco] Thank you Robert

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jul 19 17:27:25 EDT 2011

And I believe (he can correct if I am wrong), that he assisted me in some OS-9 screen mapping code for my Invaders09 game (I believe it was code to do what a NitrOS9 system call did, on non-NitrOS9 systems). He is one of a handful of "long time, significant contributors" we still have around!
-
Allen Huffman * PO Box 22031 * Clive IA 50325 * 515-999-0227
Sent from my iPad.