[Coco] Thank you Robert

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 19 16:10:54 EDT 2011

One thing that I love about a community such as ours is that we can all
rely on each other for support. We seem to share a common desire for
creation, discovery and exploration on our favourite 'little 8-bitter',
the CoCo.

Many of us have been tinkering with the machine since it's release in
1980 and here we are, 30 years later still tinkering... a light that
never goes out.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank someone who has always been
willing to help me whenever I have asked a question that has had me
stumped and has always provided a solution.

I'd like to acknowledge the relentless CoCo support of Robert Gault who
has never let me down. He seems to thrive on a challenge and will do his
utmost to provide a solution.

Thank you Robert, your support is greatly appreciated.

Nickolas Marentes