[Coco] Retrieving Files from Coco .DSK files back to a Cocoformated disk?

Wed Jul 13 01:31:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

Oh so soon forgotten:

Jeff's and John's emulators included utilities to do this, but John fixed
one of them. (John's is a 6309 Version)

And for those of you looking for an emulator with a debugger, both include
one.

The catch is that they work best in MSDOS, the last Windows version with
real MSDOS mode was Windows 98 Second Edition.

As for OS-9, the program is "OS9". Versions vary and some require Java.

Where to find these gems, well I could tell you but as most people are stuck
in the future and the past, are not interested. (Windows Seven and DECB)

The cost of my looking up the URLs is someone pointing me to the
instructions for putting Win 98 SE on a boot able USB drive which is what I
wish to do so I can run John's emulator.

SHF