[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Jul 11 19:58:21 EDT 2011

Gene,
Both of my Monitors only go down to 31K for the Horizontal Sync. I did some
searching for adapters though and came across something interesting and
possibly useful to me and others here.
Check out the following link.
Assuming I built a cable feed the CoCo RGB into this, put it in some type
of project case with a 5V DC adapter on it, it looks like it might do what
I would need to use a CoCo with any of the new Monitors with a VGA
connector. $39 isn't bad either. Probably can add another $30 or so buying
a project case, 5 Volt power adapter and parts to build the cable to
connect to the CoCo.

http://www.jammaboards.com/store/cga-ega-yuv-to-vga-converter-pcb-gbs-8220/p
rod_291.html?gclid=CJmmksC8-qkCFYcaQgodOlAhXw
Think this would do it?