[Coco] What if the next CoCo is made into a Tablet?

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Jul 11 19:08:37 EDT 2011

Seriously, it's a lovely thought, just in no way practical. It would take
years for enthusiasts to engineer something like that and it would already
be out-of-date and severely overpriced. Take a look at the drama with the
Pandora handheld or any other hobbyist/enthusiast/semi-pro endeavor of
reasonable complexity and you see all kinds of issues. Heck, most companies
outside of Apple can't design a decent tablet, and they have huge R&D
budgets...

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
Armchair Arcade, Inc.