[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Jul 11 16:15:24 EDT 2011

On Monday, July 11, 2011 04:10:49 PM Steve Batson did opine:

> So once I check the specs, if it doesn't handle the lower frequency of
> 15,750 on the Horizontal, then I'm assuming I need to obtain one of the
> CoCo to VGA adapters....suggestions on where to find one currently?

Roy is moving house and getting things setup again ATM.  No clue if he is
accepting orders, but ISTR a message regarding that should be in the last 2
to 3 weeks of this lists archive.

Chris Hawks also had something along the same idea that I have not
personally used, but he seems awfully quiet of late.  Chris?  Them fish
will still be there next week. :)

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
A modem is a baudy house.