[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Jul 10 21:11:03 EDT 2011

Interesting idea Gene, if it was that simple, why would there be converters? Your TV may have something my monitor does not. Would be an interesting test though.  :)

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com