[Coco] CoCo 3 to RBG...

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Sun Jul 10 19:54:45 EDT 2011

I know a lot of this has been talked about here and there is info spread
around the web about CoCo 3 to VGA, etc. I just want to make sure when I
start looking, I'm looing for the right product in the right places. I
actually had a Magnavox Monitor with RGB and Composite Inputs that I used
up until today when it decided to die. I knew it was only a matter of time,
the monitor has been packed up and through a few moves. Anyway, The Coco 3
is now plugged into a TV with Composite inputs. I would like to investigate
getting one of the converters that would let me plug it into an LCD monitor
I have. Recommendations on what to get and where. I'd also consder trying
to build one if someone knows where to find the info and parts list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Steve