[Coco] Spare equipment for sale

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:14:02 EDT 2011

A friend of mine has given me custody of his CoCo stuff, as in 'he
doesn't want it anymore', and some of the stuff I don't want either...

So I have a DMP-130A that I need to get rid of, as well as 2 keyboards.
The printer is missing the cover.  Twisting the knob on the printer
moves the tractor feeds when I got it to set right.  (I think the
picture is before I even got it to line up correctly, it is definitely
crooked)

I'm just going to ask the cost of shipping for the printer, maybe add
5 bucks... Otherwise it's going into the dumpster.

Pictures here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/badfrog/CoCoSelling?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLCwzYij34CeIA&feat=directlin

Not even sure what to offer on the keyboards!