[Coco] Coco3.com

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Fri Jul 8 14:17:34 EDT 2011

At 11:14 PM 7/7/2011, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It will take more and more time to bring it back to what it was the
>longer it takes to come back.
>
>Yes I have lots of dead bookmarks, they have been deleted in my mind
>as not important.
>
>CoCo3.com is approaching that point for many people.
>
>Putting up the current web page was the worst thing to do as it
>directs people to non CoCo sites.
>
>Sort of like Ford's web site offering pages about the Vespa motor scooter.
>
>SHF

Darn, I said I was through, but then I see "approaching that point
for many people" and I just can't help but to ask,... no I insist,
can You please tell me what research you used to collect a listing of
this group of many people who have given up on such a resourceful
site.  I think you're starting to embarrass yourself, but then we've
all done that here before.

--
~ Roger Taylor