[Coco] Coco3.com

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Fri Jul 8 14:10:32 EDT 2011

At 10:58 PM 7/7/2011, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>In the meantime lots of people have deleted their bookmarks and
>others have come by and saw that it is little use and will not come by again.
>
>Too  much time has passed with the page that gives the impression
>that it is gone forever.
>
>SHF

You're baiting me, right?  :)  Who are these people?  Do you realize
the traffic that coco3.com got daily, weekly, monthly?  So you're
telling me that the site is now dead because you say it is?  Nobody
will come back?  Wow.

The site is not mine but I understand that such a large site can't
just be thrown on a floppy disk and loaded on another server
overnight, so I'm giving this guy as much time as he needs, and I'll
certainly make it my daily stop when it's back up.

I've got nothing more on this one.

--
~ Roger Taylor