[Coco] [Color Computer] william barden

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Jul 8 11:06:39 EDT 2011

Gene,

I don't know where you get this information, but I just talked to Bill Barden on the phone.  He's a nice guy and was surprised to hear that people thought he had passed.

I started here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barden,_Jr.

then went to here:

http://williambardenjr.com/Personal.htm

and got his contact information.

I repeat: Bill Barden is very much alive!

Best Regards,
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/